Recent Posts

recent

How To Customize BMAG Magazine Responsive Premium Blogger Template?


BMAG Magazine Responsive Premium Blogger Template
Image Courtesy: Sweetheme Team

How to customize BMAG Magazine Responsive Premium Blogger Template? That is the question being asked by a lot of users. Well, Let's have an introduction of this awesome template and then I'll be sharing some content that would be helpful for you in the modification of this template. BMag is one of the most famous and highly responsive premium blogger template. The development credit goes to Sweet Themes. It has a lot of new features that just make your blog look awesome. But after installing the template to your blogger blog, when we get our hands on the customization of this theme it looks very difficult. Well, its not difficult its tricky. I am personally using this template and when I newly installed it, even I could not understand how to customize it. During the customization of this template, I came to know a lot of new tricks and features about making the blog look more professional. But I am not gonna reveal them here. I'll be discussing them on my blog later after further modification. Now, let's not further diverse from our topic of consideration. First of all, take a look at some of the great features of this template.

  • Fully Responsive Design
  • PowerFull Admin Panel New !!
  • Theme Option : Translator / Boxed Style Switcher / Image Scroll Animation New !!
  • Unlimited Colors & Fonts
  • Fully customizable Design
  • Search Engine Optimized (SEO)
  • Post Layout Style : Full Width / Sidebar Right / Sidebar Left with shortcodes New !!
  • 9 Home Layout Boxs Style with shortcodes New !!
  • Support Forum Support Facebook Open Graph & Twitter Cards New !!
  • Adsense Ready
  • jQuery and CSS3 Effects
  • Social Counter
  • Multi Level Dropdown Menu
  • Drop-down menu optimized for mobile devices.
  • Cross Browser Compatible
  • Font Awesome Icons Integration
  • Support RTL Languages
  • LTR / RTL Switcher From OneClick New !!
  • Carousel Slider : Main / Box / Related
  • Full Images Quality
  • Support 3rd-party images and youtube thumbs
  • Random Posts / Recent Posts / Recent Comments
  • Contact US Form
  • Tabs Widget
  • Custom Widgets
  • Threaded Comments
  • Error Page
  • Shortcodes
  • And more..

Here I am sharing some tutorials that I took from the internet. These tutorials will guide you about the customization...










How To Customize BMAG Magazine Responsive Premium Blogger Template? Reviewed by Unknown on 14:43 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by TechZire © 2014 - 2015
Powered by Blogger

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.